The Y provides NDIS Support Coordination services to support you in finding the right providers with the right services to meet your personal needs. Our role is to work together with you to help put your NDIS plan into action. We are a trusted advisor who can help you to coordinate a range of supports, both funded and mainstream, to ensure you are getting the right services for you.
Working closely with you and your support network, we are here to assist you to make progress with your goals and aspirations, explore your options for different service providers and develop resilience in your own network and community. Our Support Coordination service aims to strengthen your ability to undertake tasks associated with the management of your own supports under the NDIS.
How we can support you
- Identify services that meet your individual needs
- Coordinate service providers and support that you choose
- Liaise with government agencies
- Obtain quotes for services
- Link you into work or other community activities
- Coordinate health and medical specialists
- Work with you to help resolve points of crisis
- Implement and monitor your NDIS plan
- Re-develop your goals prior to a plan review
Having fun improves quality of life, health and general wellbeing. We believe there should be more fun in every day. We love to see friendships develop though active participation and being in good company.
We believe people of all abilities should have equal access to community services and everyday supports.
It is our hope to motivate people with disabilities to participate and exercise their independence and choices in a supportive, social environment that builds self–esteem.
Our services can be accessed through your NDIS plan. Ask us for a quote to be
included in your NDIS planning.
Everyone is different and we love that. We embrace individuality and we will help you to develop skills at your pace and in a way that works for you.
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports
- Be able to fully self-manage my next NDIS package
- Be able to partially self-manage my next NDIS package
- Be better able to use the NDIS Participant Portal myplace
- Better coordinate multiple supports and services
- Create a network of support
- Exercise choice and control
- Have greater opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- Have increased capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- Have the capacity of their informal support network strengthened
- Implement their NDIS plan
- Increase Independence in NDIS
- Increase local Knowledge
- Maximise the value for money they receive from their NDIS supports
The Y confirms that there is no conflict of interest, with regard to being a Coordinator of Supports and a Service Delivery Provider. We aim to maximise the level of choice and control you have in managing your NDIS plan! View our Conflict of Interest Declaration.