We believe in the power of inspired young people.
We know that to be inspired, young people need to feel safe. That is why the Y is reviewed by the Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF). The ACF’s ‘Independently Reviewed’ stamp is your assurance that the Y is a safe place for children and young people.
- ACF ‘Independently Reviewed’ stamp of approval
- a national framework and strategy
- our rigorous recruitment, screening and induction process (everyone engaged at the Y must have a valid Working with Children Check)
- comprehensive, ongoing training and professional development
- a child-friendly environment that limits opportunities for a child or young person to be harmed.