At the Y we believe in the power of inspired young people. For young people to be inspired, we know they need to feel safe and be safe. That is why the Y is independently reviewed by the Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) to ensure our services are safe for all children and young people.
The ACF ‘Independently Reviewed’ stamp is a sign of assurance that the Y is a safe place for your children and young people.
- ACF ‘Independently Reviewed’ stamp of approval
- A National Framework and Strategy
- Our rigorous and robust recruitment, screening and induction process, where everyone working or engaged
at the Y must have a valid Working with Children Check.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training and professional development
- An environment which is child friendly but limits an opportunity for a child or young person to be harmed.