Figuring out Togetheris brought to you bya group of young peoplewho haveconversations about real issues that affect them and other young people in the community. The group was established out of theYoung Women’s Leadership Program, where the idea of...
- Empower people with a disability to access a large spectrum of inclusive and innovative programs, allowing them to exercise preferred choice and contribute to the ongoing development of the program
- Continue to employ a high quality, experienced and innovative team that are invested in the delivery of excellent support and advocacy for people with a disability
- Extend and broaden community education, leisure options and expectations of people with a disability to ensure everyone has equal opportunity
- Ensure people with a disability receive an inclusive and innovative service of the highest quality which fosters a person centred philosophy
- Be leaders in the disability sector, as an organisation that engages in the community and listens to the needs of participants.
- We will be proactive in seeking and implementing new opportunities whilst maintaining a culture of continuous development and improvement.
Having fun improves quality of life, health and general wellbeing. We believe there should be more fun in every day. We love to see friendships develop though active participation and being in good company.
We believe people of all abilities should have equal access to community services and everyday supports.
It is our hope to motivate people with disabilities to participate and exercise their independence and choices in a supportive, social environment that builds self–esteem.
Our services can be accessed through your NDIS plan. Ask us for a quote to be
included in your NDIS planning.
Everyone is different and we love that. We embrace individuality and we will help you to develop skills at your pace and in a way that works for you.