Figuring out Togetheris brought to you bya group of young peoplewho haveconversations about real issues that affect them and other young people in the community. The group was established out of theYoung Women’s Leadership Program, where the idea of...
We are a passionate organisation delivering truly person-centred support, services and programs. We provide opportunities to people with a disability to participate in inclusive and innovative programs of their choice. We enable everyone to live to their full potential by enhancing:
We provide the foundation for people to achieve their goals and empower them to lead dignified lives.
- Empower people with a disability to access a variety of inclusive and innovative programs, allowing them to exercise their preferred choice and contribute to the ongoing development of the program
- Continue to employ a high-quality, experienced and innovative team invested in delivering excellent support and advocacy for people with a disability.
- Extend and broaden community education, leisure options and expectations of people with a disability to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity.
- Ensure people with a disability receive an inclusive and innovative service of the highest quality fostering a person-centred philosophy.
- Be leaders in the disability sector in engaging with the community and listening to the needs of participants.
- Be proactive in seeking and implementing new opportunities and maintaining a culture of continuous development and improvement.
We are committed to supporting participants to achieve their goals, gain confidence and create social networks with peers.
Fun – Having fun improves the quality of life, health and general well-being. We believe there should be more fun every day. We love to see friendships develop through active participation and being in good company.
For everyone – We believe people of all abilities should have equal access to community services and everyday support.
Community – We hope to motivate people with disabilities to participate and exercise their independence and choices in a supportive, social environment that builds self–esteem.
Affordable – Our services can be accessed through an NDIS plan. Ask us for a quote to be included in your NDIS planning.
Flexible – Everyone is different and we love that. We embrace individuality and we will help you to develop skills at your pace and in a way that works for you.