We believe in the power of inspired young people.
Y Whittlesea Open Doors is an initiative that provides full or partially subsidised access to Y Whittlesea programs or services for young people (25 years and under) in need within our community.
- Applicant is 25 years old or under.
- Applicant lives or attends a service or school local to a Y Whittlesea service.
- Applicant is unable to fully fund access to our programs and services.
- A referral agency has nominated the applicant (includes community services, or agencies who act in a professional capacity to support those in this cohort).
- Applicant has submitted a Participant Application form.
- The referral agency has submitted a Referral Agency Nomination form.
- If under 10 years old, an adult must accompany the applicant when attending any Y Whittlesea program (apart from camping programs).
The application process
If you are an individual seeking support
- Check out Y Whittlesea centres to see what programs and services we provide.
- Speak to a suitable referral agency and tell them you are experiencing difficult circumstances and would like to access a Y Whittlesea program or service.
- Complete the Participant Application form with the help of your referral agency.
- Ask your referral agency to email the completed form to email@example.com
If you are a referral agency
- Identify clients who would benefit from a Y Whittlesea program or service.
- Review Y Whittlesea centres to see what suitable programs and services we provide.
- Complete the Referral Agency Nomination form.
- Help your client complete the Participant Application form.
- Verify that your client would benefit from a Y Whittlesea program or service but that their financial situation prevents them.
- Email both forms to firstname.lastname@example.org